Map of Con Locations?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michaelsandar, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Michaelsandar

Michaelsandar Level 0 Character

Having never attended, and having events lined up one after the other in some cases... is there a map showing how far away some of these events are from each other? Are the all on-site, etc?

Thanks!

2. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

Here is a link to all of the maps I've grabbed from the Grand Geneva page.

There are 2 overall images of the layout of the complex. The rest are screen captures of the venues highlighted. At the top of the image for those is the larger area it is in (Conference Center, Lodge, etc). These are my best guesses from the Venue names of the event descriptions. I used these in me web app I've posted about elsewhere.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a0rwq8magwp9bkn/AABfop_QAUMrMjlUgQ5oquEGa?dl=0

Any errors are mine and it's the user's responsibility to make sure they have the correct data once they get to the convention.

3. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

nobody has attended before...this is a new venue.

4. ogrevampire

ogrevampire Level 0 Character

I am staying on site in a condo. This place is HUGE. If your staying here save some time for the water park, it is really good.

5. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Is it indoors?

6. glamcrist

glamcrist Footpad

yes

7. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

The Grand Geneva is quite large. All of our event space is relatively close. The only long walk is to the Chaldea Room which is the Grand Suite in the Resort- Hefs former suite when it was the Playboy Club...

The event space is from the Loramoor Rooms in the lower level up to the main floor (Maplewood, Linwood, North Shore and board rooms) to the upper level (Evergreen, Gale wood and Swinghurst). So they are all stacked on each other more or less and all reachable indoors.

8. Michaelsandar

Michaelsandar Level 0 Character

Thanks for the info! Was worried, what with all of the different event location codes.