God I Can't Wait to Drink New Glarus at GaryCon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heyscot, Feb 2, 2016.

1. heyscot

heyscot Level 0 Character

I'm DRIVING up and I'm gonna STOCK up! Yay! What could be better? GaryCon? New Glarus? Yes, please!

mark likes this.
  2. mark

mark Spellbinder

Rent a trailer!

heyscot likes this.
  3. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Hey. Scot. Yeah, you. Heyscot. It's me, God. You know, creator of all? Yeah. Well. I'm just here to remind you that you can't wait to drink all those lovely New Glarus beers at GaryCon. And be a sweet guy. Share them. Not just with your friends, but those guys you don't know so well. Or even your enemies. Sharing goes a long way to sainthood. Not that you're on the fast track or anything, but. Can't hurt.

Sincerely,

God

mark and heyscot like this.
  4. athornton

athornton Footpad

OH NO! @Melf!! We're at a new venue! Does the new venue know about our TERRIBLE THIRST? Because I remember the one year we ran out of New Glarus at the old place and it was traumatic!

5. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

We're in negotiations with the Grand to have a pipeline directly to the brewery installed. Unfortunately the project is held up in EPA review...

6. athornton

athornton Footpad

THANKS, OBAMA.

dndgeek likes this.
  7. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

I was really hoping that would be the next post. Good work. We're all done here, folks.

8. tellion

tellion Footpad

Sure, play the New Glarus card, and all thoughts of going with another con suddenly evaporate... 28 days and a couple hours until I get the first dose of my yearly fix!

9. caddy1071

caddy1071 Level 0 Character

I'm definitely in for many New Glarus. ;) Good call, Scot! :)

tty!
    Cory

10. JIm Kitchen

JIm Kitchen Level 0 Character

I'm sticking with bourbon.