Registration not working again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rabidweasel, Feb 7, 2016.

1. rabidweasel

rabidweasel Level 0 Character

So now that its open at 12:00EST today. When i check out the events in my cart it takes me to paypal for a bill of $1830.00

So whats going on?

2. Michaelsandar

Michaelsandar Level 0 Character

I had a problem with that as well. After I refreshed and reloaded my items, it was back to normal.

3. Jeppy

Jeppy Level 0 Character

I just attempted to register for events. My cart emptied. The events I attempted to get are now in "My Registered Events", but when I look up the specifics in "Recent Orders" (order #18040) it does not show the proper coins deducted and I have not received a confirmation email. Basically, this is what happened to me during the first registration a week ago. Do I have these events?

4. Cloak n' Dagger

Cloak n' Dagger Level 0 Character

I managed to get some games registered, however, there was something up with the notice for events that were already sold out. I had two events that were sold out when I tried to process, the message that I had items sold out popped up, but it didn't display which two items were sold out to let me know how to adjust my cart, so I had to start deleting them one at a time until it finally processed, then go back and try to re-add the ones that still had tickets.

5. ogrevampire

ogrevampire Level 0 Character

When in doubt reboot and try again.

6. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

If they are in the My Registered Events portion, then you are confirmed. It seems that many ISPs are blocking the confirmation emails between when they get sent outbound and when they arrive to your inbox. We have it in the development queue so you can view a pdf copy of the confirmation file in your account. That will be available soon, so no sweat if you don't receive the email.

The Recent Orders sections will still be displaying incorrect information until we go through and manually scrub them all.