Open Gaming D&D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eddie, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Eddie

Eddie Level 0 Character

I will be free to run some open sessions, and was wondering if anyone wanted to get a group together. If you know me, from past events, I just couldn't find the time to submit events this year formally, but I have some good adventures prepared.

2. Navar

Navar Level 0 Character

You planning on running anything Wednesday night?

3. ogrevampire

ogrevampire Level 0 Character

Always up for 1st Edition.

4. Eddie

Eddie Level 0 Character

I can be there any time Wednesday. I would like to play some of a boxed set Gary Gygax wrote, called the Hall of Many Panes, by Troll Lord Games. If possible, I would be willing to continue the game through the convention.

It will probably be 2nd Edition, which pre-generated characters everyone can choose from.

5. Eddie

Eddie Level 0 Character

I will have with me "Night of the Black Swords II," which I wrote at home, a couple good adventures from Dungeon Magazine's past if I can find the players. All 2nd Edition. The boxed set, anybody can take a look at. I'd be happy to play in that one, if you want to run it with d20. BYOC, you need six 8th level character and up.

My adventure and the other modules, I will bring pre-gens.

6. sparkles

sparkles Level 0 Character

Anyone planning to play weds?

7. Eddie

Eddie Level 0 Character

Not enough replies. I live near Lake Geneva, and would have come up tonight to run a game, but not knowing who wants to play I am just going to get to bed and be there in the morning.