When are you arriving?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fuesar, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

Ok all - so when are you arriving and (if pre-Thursday) what are you planning on doing?

2. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

In general, my plans are still kind of up in the air, but I do know I should be arriving around 830a Thursday for a 9 game.

3. Navar

Navar Level 0 Character

Be at hotel around 2 on Wednesday. Head to Frank's for a while. & then hopefully some pickup games Wednesday night.

4. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Wednesday. Socialize. Make fun of Kammer. Steal Lloyd's Tea. Play "Pass the Malort". Sleep.

chainsaw and diaglo like this.
  5. Poindexter

Poindexter Chevalier

arrive Wednesday in time to unload and then go to Frank's for dinner and social company.

6. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Wednesday afternoon - dinner in town and then running a pick-up game.

diaglo likes this.
  7. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

Wednesday afternoon. Gonna wing it after we get there. I have to go into town to Harold's bookstore, IIRC. Probably grab dinner while I'm there.

8. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Wednesday afternoon. I'm planning on socializing and playing some Dungeon World or maybe a board game or three.

9. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

I'm with Chainsaw!

diaglo and chainsaw like this.
  10. PellaGM

PellaGM Level 0 Character

Arriving at Lake Geneva around 3pm on Wednesday. Checking in with the hotel, grabbing our badges, wandering around to re-familiarize ourselves with the resort (maybe a pick-up game or two), Frankenparty, and then more games or crash.

11. securityguardbishop

securityguardbishop Level 0 Character

driving over from chicago wednesday morning, tattoo at 1pm, franks party then pregaming and sleep

12. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Should be pulling in Wednesday PM. Still not sure what's up.