Willingham's Unscheduled Playtest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill Willingham, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Bill Willingham

Bill Willingham Level 0 Character

Sunday, beginning at noon, running (more or less) until 4pm, wherever I can find room for it.

I've only known for a few weeks that Im going to be able to make Gary Con again this year, and only for a few days that I'd get enough work done on my new game to warrant a first play test. So getting it on the official schedule simply wasn't in the cards.

It's an RPG urban fantasy in a very specific environment, based on a series of my (not yet published) prose stories. I'd like six good gamers ( actually five, since one slot has already been reserved), who will definitely be there trough late (ish) Sunday afternoon.

The sign-up sheet will be with me throughout the preceding days of this wonderful show. You'll be able to find it (and me), as I've made it big.

Thank you folks so much for your consideration.

Bill Willingham

Poindexter and JediSoth like this.
  2. athornton

athornton Footpad

Awww. I'm already in Merle Rasmussen's game during that slot, but I would love to play.

3. DTaylor

DTaylor Level 0 Character

I'll be joining you, Bill, and a few of my friends might be interested as well. I'll hit you up when I see you there.

Doug Taylor

4. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

D'oh! Is it an IRONWOOD setting?

5. Bill Willingham

Ha! Oddly enough, although it isn't an Ironwood setting (shame on you, young mister!), it isn't specifically NOT an Ironwood setting either. At least one character from Ironwood is part of the adventure on Sunday.

6. Bill Willingham

Doug, you're on the sign up list. Four places left.

7. DTaylor

Bill, I've got four friends that would like to play! Steve Sullivan just said you're here already, so let me know where to meet up and we'll sign up/confirm.

8. Bill Willingham

Doug, I'd like to thank you and Andrew for playing today.

9. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Dammit! And I never got a chance to swing by, either. I heard it was a good time, too.

10. DTaylor

Thanks, Bill. We both had a great time!

I was just going through stuff when I got home and I realized I accidentally 'stole' the character sheet for Dr. Jones. Let me know if you need me to scan and send it to you.