GaryCon Bazaar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scottmaruna, Apr 3, 2017.

1. scottmaruna

scottmaruna Level 0 Character

Does anyone know if the GaryCon bazaar is going to be placed back on the website so one could purchase past swag? Thanks

Jarlaxle likes this.
  2. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

Yes, that's on the list. Lloyd, the guy who manages the garage filled with swag, has just completed his move to Maine with his family. He's still getting settled in. Once he's in a spot to get that back up and running, he'll update the website with the goods.

PBurke and scottmaruna like this.
  3. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Paging Lloyd Metcalf...

scottmaruna likes this.
  4. mwisconsin

Not sure if you're following what's happening with Lloyd, but he's had a recent death in the family, and is just now getting back on his feet. We're trying to help out. It'll happen.

5. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Thanks mwisconsin; I was not. Not a problem. He actually shipped out a mug that I had a direct link to (thanks, Guy!) a month or so ago. Someone else asked about Hawaiian shirts, so I was just curious what was left of that stock.

6. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Shouldn't this thread be "Garycon Bizarre"? :cool:

7. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Is the bazaar still a thing? It doesn't seem to ever be open.

8. Traxion

Traxion Footpad

I'm bumping this because I just sent someone there to have them come back and tell me it was not there.

9. mwisconsin

I'm assured that Lloyd is on top of this. He's been working on some aspects of the site, recently. I don't, however, have a solid ETA.

Traxion likes this.