Wednesday?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scottmaruna, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Traxion

Traxion Footpad

Staying Wednesday and Sunday is the way to go. On Wednesday you get in some pick up games and say hi to people. And on Monday you sleep in.
    Unfortunately I was one of those that lost my room this year, so that's not an option for me. I'll show up Wednesday for badges then go home.

2. Zarathon

Zarathon Administrator Staff Member

I'm staying Tuesday night because I'm volunteering Tuesday and Wednesday. There's probably places in-town for Wednesday night, if you're not looking to drive home. If you're looking to meet some folks, hanging around HQ in the Grand Ballroom might get you put to work.

mordrin likes this.
  3. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

i forgot. wednesday is also when gizmo cuts himself and bleeds all over the convention floor. might want to avoid that.

4. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

What, and miss a time-honored Gary Con tradition?

5. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

I did not bleed all over the con floor...much.

6. scottmbruner

scottmbruner Level 0 Character

I've never come up Wednesday...but stayed Sunday last year (as a last minute decision) and doing the same again this year. It was just great how mellow it was after the craziness. Sunday might be my favorite day.

7. sd8k

sd8k Level 0 Character

Since you put it out there you must regale us with a ballad or a song form your fallen bard on Wednesday! This is the way :)

Mitch the Bard likes this.