It happened

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by LumpyCheeseman, Mar 13, 2010.

1. LumpyCheeseman

LumpyCheeseman Level 0 Character

I held him in my arms minutes after he entered this world, and tonight, I held his hand as left it. He passed away at 7 on the dot (central time).
    I am so broke up right now that I don't even have the words to express it. I've been crying all night, I just got home from the hospital.

I've already been typing all this up elsewhere, so I'll post the links here.
    http://crownvic.us/forum/showthread.php?t=12938
    http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=38089

Donations to help with the funeral are most welcome, and the gratitude for them cannot be express in mere words. Details for donating can be found in either of the two linked threads. The PayPal I have setup for this is [email protected]

Bless you all

2. LumpyCheeseman

I'm at my brothers place right now. The plans are finalized.

Monday from 5-8 is the viewing at

Piasecki Funeral Home

3720 39th Ave

Kenosha, Wi

Tuesday at 1pm is the services and burial at

St. Mary's

2001 80th st

Kenosha, Wi

Anyone in the area that wants to attend is most welcome. I cannot thank all the donors to this point enough for doing so.

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

Sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you and your family.

4. mark

mark Spellbinder

My condolences.

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Our deepest feelings go out Lumpy.
    Your son now walks with God & has no more pain.

All our love & blessings.

The three of us.

6. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Very, very sorry to hear this. God Bless your son . . may he Rest In Peace and dwell in the House of the Lord Forever. :cry:

7. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family. I don't have sufficient words to express how profoundly saddened I am to hear this news.

Luke

8. LumpyCheeseman

We said our goodbyes, and closed the casket. That was so hard to do, close the casket on my son. I kept hoping he'd open his eyes and say it was a joke....

9. LumpyCheeseman

He is gone. After the church service, the procession, and the final words at the side chapel at the cemetary, me, Mel, and Ben went with Charlie to his resting place. Ben and I carried him from the chapel to the transport, and from the transport to his vault. We left our final things with him, sealed him in, and stayed with him until he was buried. This has been the hardest thing to do in my entire life.

I was at Mel and Ben's for several hours last night after everything was over, and one of the things my dad (who actually showed) had said to her was that he moved out of this area to get away from me. Was I really that bad as a teen? I've been bouncing from place to place to place to place ever since he kicked me out. Being back here at mom's now for this past year is the most I've really been anywhere in the last....6 years. I have to wonder how different things would have been in my life, about everything, if he would have sat me down and straightened me out some instead of just kicking me out. SCREW YOU DAD!!! SCREW YOU!!

I want to thank everyone for all the help and donations, and all the support in this time of pain. Those of you whose numbers I have, I'll keep in touch. Thank you all so much

10. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

I'm really sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! :(

11. chgowiz

chgowiz Footpad

Really sorry for your loss. Parent's worst nightmare... many wishes for comfort for you all.

12. Ronin84

Ronin84 Level 0 Character

Via con dios!

Having three sons, 10, 10 and 6 I cannot fathom your pain, please accept my condolences for your loss.

13. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

:cry:

I just saw this, and........there's no way to express what I'm feeling for you right now.
    I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.
    I fully agree with Keeper though - I fully believe that your son DOES walk with God now.
    There is no more pain for him now, and in fact, it's the exact opposite - and to such a degree that none of us can really even begin to conceive of it.
    We truly mourn for ourselves, because there, he is in the ultimate state of mankind, far beyond anything we could ask for or think of.
    Knowing this, for your son I have to rejoice in a sense, happy for him, because he is so very, very, much more than okay now.
    But for you, and others whose lives that beautiful child touched, my heart is crushed, and I pray for you comfort, strength, perseverance, and reassurance in the knowledge that he is now so very happy, and that one day you WILL see him again, and it will be amazing and beautiful beyond description.

James