GC3 Flyers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donal, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Donal

Donal Administrator

So, the Gary Con III flyer is available for download at:
    http://www.garycon.com/flyer/Flyer_GaryCon3.jpg

Feel free to download and distribute as you see fit. If you have a local hobby shop or convention that you'll be attending and you want more than 5 or 10 of these, please drop me a PM. I will be happy to send you a pile of nicely printed (on heavyweight paper) flyers for you to find a good home for.

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

Excellent! Spread the joy, and share the love.

See everyone March 2011!

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Fabulous!

4. mark

mark Spellbinder

Beautiful work! Thanks! :)

5. francisca

francisca Troubadour

I intend to print 3 on cardstock for the 3 stores in town to hang up , then print 4 per page in black/white, cut them up, and ask that they be placed by the register.

6. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

7. francisca

francisca Troubadour

8. Dale

Dale Administrator

9. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

I laid out or handed out around 70-80 flyers at Dragon Con and tried to be visible in my GCII shirt (work, work, work ;-) ). Can't say if the flyers were picked up or thrown out, but they did generally disappear from the places I put them.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The dragon costume BTW, took something like 140 hours to make.

10. dlawson74

dlawson74 Level 0 Character

Well, I have now hung up 3 flyers at Griffon Bookstore in South Bend. Two in the main store and one in the game room. I had to hang up a second one yesterday because someone took the first one down. The owner told me it's likely they grabbed it for the info and didn't realize it was for everyone to see. I guess I'll just have to print up a stack and leave them lying around for people to grab.