NFL Football - Who is your Team?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dale, Aug 28, 2010.

1. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

The good news, the Chiefs made the playoffs. The usual news, they lost in the first round of the playoffs... :roll:

2. smokin

smokin Chevalier

D&D wasn't invented yet by the time the Chiefs last won the Superbowl. We will have had GC #? by the time we when our next.

3. smokin

smokin Chevalier

WHEN? lol....win.

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Seattle comes to Chi-town this Sunday, and if the Gods of Fate prevail it will be "The Pack" vs "Da Bears" in the NFC Playoffs. (& we all know Da Bears will win that one!) :p

5. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Well, the Pack did their thng last night. The Bears better not blow it tonight.

6. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

And the Bears are off and running, 21 - 0, still 2nd quarter. Looks like a big rivalry game next week for the NFC championship game.

7. mark

mark Spellbinder

go bears

8. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Quite a weekend for football! Bears versus Packers for the NFC title. Very exciting rivalry. Go Bears!

My condolences to Jeff on the performance of the Patriots. Better luck next year :twisted:

9. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

An old-time football super bowl would be great. The Steelers, Bears, and Packers are three of the oldest teams in the NFL. The Steelers first played the Bears in 1934, but they've never met in the post season. The last time the Steelers played the Bears, the Bears came from behind to win, but my son Liam was born at half time, so I wasn't as upset as I would normally be.
    Hopefully we knock the loud mouth Jets out of it on Sunday, and it will be Pittsburgh vs. Bears or Packers in the Super Bowl.

10. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Go Bears!

11. mark

mark Spellbinder

Yup.

12. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

That's what I'm hoping for.

13. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Your unctuous ursines will need your eupeptic spizzerinctum when opposing meliority.
    The Pack's epinician roister is doubtless assured.

14. Dale

Dale Administrator

I am hoping the Bears go all the way. I think it is their turn to win it.

They beat my Fish, so Da Bears proved to be a better team (and cost me two six packs of IPA goodness).

15. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

The Steelers beat the Dolphins too. Do I get two six packs as well?

16. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

:lol: Thanks for that post Frank. That definitley reminds me of something my Dad would say (not about the Packers and denegrating the Bears of course).

It will be a good game and of course I am rooting for my Bears. I expect it to be a hard fought battle and nothing like the way the Bears plucked the Seattle Sea Chickens.

17. extsr

extsr Chevalier

High praise indeed.

Good luck oh worthy opponents, you'll need it.

18. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I predict: Bears - Jets superbowl with the Bears coming out on top with an OT victory.

19. ghul

ghul Chevalier

I am horrified. I won't listen to sports radio for 6 months. Anyway, go Celtics! ;)

20. jwk82263

jwk82263 Level 0 Character

rooting for GB and Pit.
    My Raiders took bigger strides this yr. will win their division next season.
    Too bad MVP wannabe Vick got knocked out of playoffs.lol.