Getting closer........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the keeper, Oct 26, 2010.

1. iddig ap nil

iddig ap nil Level 0 Character

Thursday is going to be the longest day for me... :( Have to sit through who knows how long of March Madness Basketball play before I can finally leave work... :( Then, it's an hour's drive home...

2. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

It's a helluva long drive from CT. But worth every mile.

3. spaartuk

spaartuk Level 0 Character

Sir Jon and I got to playtest an adventure some of you may be enjoying this weekend. All I have to say is mwahahahahahaaaarrgh!

4. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Well, this is the hardest I've ever worked to get ready for a con (well, I guess I worked harder when I was Prime Minister of Hack for the NorCal HMA, but I could do more then). I'm packing now, just hope my addled brain doesn't forget anything. Druvas, I'll be the four-eyed guy in a HackMaster ballcap and NorCalHMA pull-over grey hoodie.

5. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

Hey Steve "Bloodymage,"

Just FYI I had sent your game in for a reservation of ticket to play on Friday, and while I will get into Lake Geneva around 10 AM unfortunately I have to deal with a 3-4 hour teleconference by cell phone (speaker while driving and then you'll likely see me off in a corner of the lobby or parking lot on the damn thing till like 1:30 or 2:00) so please let someone take my place if I happened to have gotten one of your tickets - sorry, really bummed - was looking forward to PLAYING a good long C&C game to start things off....

Damn university governance and appeals processes.....

:(

6. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Will do. Still scrambling here, though, tryin' my damndest to get it all together against overwhelming odds.

7. smokin

smokin Chevalier

Ok , I'll say it.....59 hours 26 minutes by my watch.

8. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

9. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

My plane departs for Detroit in 23 hours 34 minutes.

10. blake43

blake43 Level 0 Character

Less then 1!!!! :D

11. gamer-greg

gamer-greg Level 0 Character

RE: Spotted Cow?
    Okay, I'll give it a shot. I hope its good. Are you sure you are not referring to Stench Kow who's description can be found in Monster Manuel II? :p

12. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I'm in Waukegan today but will be in Lake Geneva sometime tomorrow if all works out. Look forward to seeing all of you.

13. smokin

smokin Chevalier

36 hours more or less.

14. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

I'm leaving in about 20 hours... :D

Oh crap...I have to pack...

15. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped up - should be awesome to get away from it all and relax with friends. Plus, I've never been to Wisconsin, much less Lake Geneva, so I'm basically going on an adventure to go on some adventures. :D

16. smokin

smokin Chevalier

Four or five months ago, I started here on these forums. I was planning on coming to GC3 about a month prior. I planned on bringing some gaming materials in a box about as big as a case of printer paper. Now I have a blue tub full. Waiting to pack may have been a better idea.

17. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Hope to be at Ernie's tomorrow night at this time after a belly full of pizza and some pub brews . . rolling dice and laughing my ass off!!

See the rest of youse guys on Friday morning!!

Safe journeys to all!!

Thanks Gary . . for everything.

God Bless Gary Gygax!

Fight On!!

:)

18. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I got some frustrating news today. No car rental place in this area is open on Sunday. (The day I'm headed back home.) So, it doesn't look like a good idea for me to rent a car that I'd have to return the day before I leave.

So with that in mind, if I get over to Lake Geneva early enough tomorrow is someone available to give me a ride to the Pub? If not, I'll grab a cab.

19. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

As long as I'm around it would be my pleasure...

20. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Headed to bed. See all of you fine folks in Wisconsin.