Games That Missed the Catalog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevin cabai, Mar 21, 2011.

1. kevin cabai

kevin cabai Level 0 Character

I just wanted to inform attendees about games that will be open but missed being put in the catalog

2. kevin cabai

Re: Games That Missed the Catalog Orc's Drift

ORC'S DRIFT Saturday 8:00 am, 3.5 hours/Beginer/8-12 Players

Fresh from their victory at Isengardwala, a blood thirsty host of Uruk Hai, turn their eyes on an overlooked enemy supply depot. Based at this remote site are a small unit of the 24 Regiment-South Wales Borderers. Armed with only their Martini-Henry's, they await the onslaught of the dark storm. The sun is rising; Gogdush, the Orc Shaman, has blessed the warrior's shields, the impi's are in position; at the end of today the world will know of the exploits that occurred at Orc's Drift. Using the original Chainmail rules.

Let me know if you are interested, first one to respond gets to wear the helmet.

3. kevin cabai

Well, it's Weds and 55 viewers have read this post and no one has responded. OK you don't have to wear the helmet then. Hope this generates a better response. Thx

4. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Hey Kevin - I'm bringing my kids, 9 and 10, and was wondering how this would be for them. They've played D&D 3.5 (early levels), a tiny bit of 4e and Gamma World, and dabbled in various war games (the inestimable Mark Clover's games some of you might have played at GC I - of which my kids now own that set!).

The other issue is that I have a game at 10:00...

What do you think?

5. kevin cabai

9-10 might be a little young for this mini's game, and it will just be getting interesting around 10 so....

6. kevin cabai

9-10 might be a little young for this mini's game, and it will just be getting interesting around 10 so....

7. Re: Games That Missed the Catalog Orc's Drift

What is a Martini-Henry?

8. kevin cabai

It was the English Army's standard firearm at the time. A single shot, cartridge loaded .303 rifle.

9. welleran

welleran Footpad

"What's tha shooting?"

"A rifle, Hughes..."

(sorry, had to throw in a quote from Zulu)