Which Other Gaming Forums...

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by a flannel shirt, Apr 1, 2011.

1. a flannel shirt

a flannel shirt Footpad

Do you guys post at?

I mostly post at my own forum. But that is just myself posting for myself it seems. The link is in my sig.

I also go to enworld every once in a while as well as pen and paper games and giant in the playground (oots).

I signed up on dragons foot not too long ago but I don't think I've posted yet.

I loathe rpg.net. I've had many problems with members there and the mods just really rub me the wrong way.

If anyone sees me at those forums feel free to add me as a friend. I go by A Flannel Shirt on most of those boards or AFS.

2. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

I only post here, at Dragonsfoot, at Knights & Knaves Alehouse, and rarely at the Troll Lord forums. But I do a lot more reading than posting.

3. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

I post (as JediSoth) at RPGNet, Giant in the Playground, Kenzer & Co., ENWorld, OK -- Your Turn, Dead Games Society, and occasionally at Fear the Boot, d20 Radio, and Pen & Paper Games.

I lurk more than I post, though.

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

There are only two forums I really post on and that is here, GaryCon, and the KenzerCo forums.

I used to search the Troll Lords forums quite a bit and every now and then I will stop by Dragonsfoot. For the most part, however, I tend to read gaming blogs.

5. hackhamster

hackhamster Level 0 Character

Mostly the Kenzer boards, although I have a membership on dragonsfoot and rpgnet

6. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Too many.

7. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

a little dragonsfoot, a little acaeum

8. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Knights and Knaves Alehouse, mostly.

Infrequently on Dragonsfoot.

Very rarely on ENW.

9. mark

mark Spellbinder

I've trimmed my posting back to here and EN World (and Facebook, I guess counts).

10. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

Many but this is the only one in English.

11. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

12. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Several, but I'm most frequently @ K&K. Others include The Acaeum, Tome of Treasures, ENWorld/CircusMaximus, ODD74, Canonfire!, DF, etc., etc.

13. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

14. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Mostly at the Alehouse.

15. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I tend to post most often on the Garycon boards, at Dragonsfoot, the Gencon Community forums, over on the Rpol.net forums and of course, over on the Dead Games Society forums, http://dgsforum.freeforums.org/index.php .