GaryCon III Convention Photos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mark, Mar 25, 2011.

1. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

Mine!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one is awesome!
    [​IMG]

1d10000.000 :!:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ...and Dungeon Master too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my favourite...
    [​IMG]

2. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

That is not a laser range finder unfortunately. That would be pretty cool (as Tavis uses his is a great gaming application!). That is simply a small telescope used by Dad to watch birda in the park area across from the porch. He liked to watch and listen to birds and identify them by their songs sometimes as well.

Luke

3. a flannel shirt

a flannel shirt Footpad

Cool, thanks Luke.

4. mark

mark Spellbinder

Great pics, everyone! Thanks so much for sharing them! :)

5. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Huh. Possibly my only GaryCon ever and no pics to commemorate bloodymage's august presence! S'alright, I don't attract much attention unless I'm stranded! :lol:

I had a great time, as difficult as it was for me and those are some great pics, everyone.

I will check out the GaryCon IV thread, but there's gonna have to be some big changes in my life (assuming I even live that long!) before I can get up to cheeseland again.

6. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I am glad you made bloodymage! I hope you make it to many more gary Cons in the coming years.

Luke

7. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I have to admit I didn't take nearly the number of pictures this year than I've done in the past. Normally, I'm popping around taking pictures and hanging out but this year I made special sure to get my game on!

I'm hoping to take many more pictures next year and spread them around.

I do have a video interview that I've been trying to upload since GaryCon and I'm not sure what the problem is with it. Everytime it gets to the final upload point it tells me there is an error. Hopefully I'll be able to get the video online soon and share the link with everyone hear. (It's a video of me interviewing George Fields who ran some great Hackmaster events at GC III.)