2013 Stein?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniderman, Sep 24, 2012.

1. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

Quick question: Does the 2013 Stein have a different design than this year's Lizardman design?

2. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Yes. The stein will have a different piece of artwork. It will likely be the purple worm featured in the GC V Easley art. :D

3. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

Oooh! Keen!

4. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Sounds cool. Is there a draft of this image somewhere already or no?

5. mark

mark Spellbinder

Excellent! :)

6. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Honestly, I did not realize there were souvenir beer steins for sale at GC IV. If anyone has an extra or wants to sell theirs, I would definitely be interested. Feel free to PM me. :)

7. grodog

grodog Troubadour

They may also have some left over from last year, Donovan (if you're lucky ;) ).

8. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

No we sold out immediately. In fact we had an extra 24 from an order error and we still sold them out. Make sure to pre-order any items you really want.

9. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

FYI the steins from last year: I know that washing them in dishwashers has been removing the tint off the bottom of the stein, particularly the red tint. I haven't personally had this issue but I have seen it in some of the ones that came back to CT with one of our contingent. Then again, I don't have a magic dishwashing machine, I have to do it all by my own little mitts.

10. smokin

smokin Chevalier

Is there a picture of the lizardman stein?

11. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

I'll post one when I get home tonight unless someone beats me to it in the next 8 hours.

12. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

[​IMG]

Here you go.

13. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Nice. Can't believe I missed this last year. Won't happen again!

14. ogrevampire

ogrevampire Level 0 Character

Very nice design on the Stein. A new home for my Blue Moon.