999 Posts on Forums!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

The forum is about to hit the quadruple digits for number of posts!

Actually I guess this is the 1000th post- Hoody Freekin Hoo!

2. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Ten-0-one for me then ....
    :?:

3. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

Only post #16 for me here. :cool:

Got a ways to go before I'm an Evoker. Hmm. Anyone see the latest Torchwood? ;)

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

...& 79 members!! The monster is growing....... :D

5. Melf

Stop loitering and start posting man! I spent a good two hours thinking up several titles. So there are many, many ranks to go yet. In fact I have forgotten what I decided to use- Mage of various colors, circles, degrees or something else. So it will be a surprise for me too.

6. jeffery st. clair

Well, okay then.

7. Melf

:oops: I suppose I need to make sure that there are interesting topics discussed and inject some good content. Seriously, Ken, thanks for being here and supporting Gary Con :D

Luke

8. jeffery st. clair

Any time, Luke. :cool: Actually those guys and girls who know me at other forums know that I read a lot more than I post (too busy actually playing D&D, don'tcha know). My post counts are always woeful. :oops: And I've never been one to post-whore like some folks I could mention, especially at DF. :lol:

9. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

So this place is really growing, eh? Guess I'm going to have to make sure I show up a lot more around these parts.

Heck, I've even put the GaryCon website in my tagline on a few other forums. In fact, that reminds me that I need to post GCII info on a few more forums.

10. Melf

:cool: You are a Good Man! Keep spreadin the word.

11. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Four freakin' days, and as of this writing, we've already got another 250 posts!

12. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Yeah, can't read the letters on my keyboard anymore. (Glad I got a good memory.) :)

13. nukeddude

nukeddude Level 0 Character

buy a new key board, make Rich pay for it :)

14. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

You mean "Sonny Boy", a.k.a. "One whose wallet is wedged tightly between cheeks & will never see the light of day", that Rich?

Yeah, I doubt it!!

15. nukeddude

nukeddude Level 0 Character

I do just alittle; tell him it's for his benifit, then he give you the money or purchase one himself ;)

16. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

YEAH!!! RIGHT!!!!