A bun in the oven

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Druvas, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I just thought I'd give a shout out to my microscopic warriors. They managed to breach the fortifications of the demonic Succubus and plant the seed of her defeat. :lol: In eight months, a Paladin shall be born.

2. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Be afraid! Be very afraid! ;)

Congrats! I hope works out well!!

3. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Or you might get a little alu demon.

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Druvas,

Congratulations! Hope your little Sith Lord is full of mitichloridians. ;)

Seriously, may all go well and happiness follow always.

GP

5. amalric

amalric Level 0 Character

Many congrats, Druvas, and best wishes.

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Thanks fellas. We're excited. I am hoping for a Cambion rather than another Alu Demon, but I'll take what I can get!

7. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy spawn! Children are a blessing that will bring you immeasurable joy.

8. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Ehhh.... hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Yes. yes they are! :lol: I love my little Alu-Demon. Yesterday, she was curious about having a baby :shock: :!: :!: :!: so I discussed with her the whole process of growing up, going to college, getting a job, meeting a nice young man and getting married, buying a house and living with her husband - all before having a baby. Keep in mind she is 4 1/2. She burst into tears and said "I don't ever want to move away from you Daddy". I almost burst into tears myself. In fact just thinking about it right now makes me well up a little... :D

9. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Get yourself together man, you're going into the Temple of Elemental Evil!

10. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

No! Not again! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol:

11. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

12. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

My little girl did pretty much the same thing at about that age. At 10, she now tells me that she wants to be "famous" so she can have a big house and we can all move in it together. It's sweet but the ol' preacher dad mode has to jump in and say it's perfectly kewl to NOT be famous because we're ALL special.

(Worst part is she sounds very similar to me when I was that age....except less bloodthirsty.) ;)

13. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

ScottyG told me I had to toughen up to prepare for my venture into the ToEE. Otherwise I would be all sensitive-like. ;-)

14. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Congrats to you & the little woman! :D

15. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Thanks! Now we wait to find out the gender... paintbrush in hand...

16. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Congrats on #2 Druvas :D

17. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Thanks, Allan. My wife is barely 3 months pregnant and she is already invoking the "Right of Pregnant Woman"... And you can call me Charley! How goes your false Tomb of Horrors project?

18. grodog

grodog Troubadour

LOL. Well, at least you know where you stand ;)

It's so far back-burnered that I may as well stop thinking that I'll begin to work on in again anytime before 2011 :( :(

19. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Do I? Really, do I? :)

Sorry to hear that, Allan. I am awaiting the final editing and have blessed the artwork that Jason Braun was so kind to donate. I am getting close to finishing mine! I have titled it "The Howling Hills"... I am rather excited as I think it is turning out pretty well. I talked with Gnarley Bones and I think it will be in Footprints #18.

20. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Alright, here is the latest picture of my number 2 child. I had some serious questions for my wife on this as this one looks quite a bit like a Predator Alien... Yikes!

[​IMG]