A great buy on Headphones...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dale, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

I have never posted any of our sales from our site, but for Black Friday/Cyber Monday we have the cheapest price on the Internet for Grado headphones (and other items).

5 Day Sale!
    25% off all Headphones, Bookcase Speakers, Turntables, & Cartridges. Plus- Free Shipping!

So if anyone is in the market for a great pair of headphones you need to check out our site:
    http://soundapproach.com

Enter coupon code at checkout: blackkiwi

//Disclaimer: Yes, I work for SoundApproach.com. No, I don't normally post stuff from my work to my play site. But, the savings are so significant that I'd wanted to share with my fellow gamers.

2. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Sweet! I only use Grado headphones after buying a pair at my school's bookstore. I rarely go anywhere without them. :)

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

I agree. I used to own a $30 no-name pair from Best Buy- and at work I had a chance to try the Grado SR80 model. Wow, it was amazing. I never really understood that there was a significant difference. I bought them- and that's all I use.

I can only imagine what their higher-end headphones sound like. :p

4. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

My school carries a few pairs that are priced at $235 or so. I'm probably going to get them next quarter. :)