A new FLGS in Lake Geneva (That's in Wisconsin)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by the keeper, Jan 1, 2011.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

We also have someone from Norway popping up as well! If all works out right, you'll get to meet him. He's a pretty nice guy and lots of fun to hang out with.

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Jason , at Lake Geneva Games, informed me yesterday that he will be running extended hours at the store the entire week of Garycon. The store will be openning at Noon each day. Monday thru Wednesday they will close at 9:00pm, Thursday thru Saturday they will close at midnight. :eek:
    Jason may also be running a vendors' booth at Garycon, but, don't quote me on that just yet. Details are still being worked out.
    Jason has also be gracious enough to donate prizes for Von Deekin's "Wings of War" for Garycon III. :D (Too awesome!!)
    So, be a sport, & support, our local FLGS that supports Garycon. : ;) :D

3. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

I'll check it out after hitting Bruno's on Thursday afternoon! :cool:

4. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I guess that right about now, Ernie is starting to run games at his house... Wish I could be there all week. :(

5. Babushka

Babushka Level 0 Character

Thanks for the kind words! Deekin beat me to it... we are open extended hours during the con. *At least* noon to midnight Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sunday. You can reach the store at 262-885-1515, or on Facebook

Also, I put together a little map of the Lake Geneva area.