A Nightmare on Willow St

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by caalas, Oct 22, 2012.

1. caalas

caalas Level 0 Character

My wife and I are hosting a board game get together this weekend. The following is a copy/paste from our Facebook invite that is obviously geared toward non or first time gamers however there's always room for more. If you're interested, post a reply and I'll PM you our address.

Lake in the Hills, IL about 45 min south of Lake Geneva (can you guess the street we live on...)

*****************************************************************************************
    Come and join us for a weekend of spooky board games. Our house will be open so come for just a couple of hours or join us for both days!

Please let us know if you are interested in coming! We would love to see all of you! Come if you are new to board games or a seasoned gamer. There is room for all!

Friday, October 26 7pm - Midnight
    Saturday, October 27 10am - 10pm

Friday night we will order pizzas so bring money to chip in.

Saturday we will provide a main dish probably chili and something else. We will have table set up for food so just bring something that everyone can snack on through-out the day.

We will be playing all of our Halloween themed games and of course you can always choose from the other 400 games in the house!

Because it is a Halloween themed weekend we will have Arkham Horror set up. 4 player max. We are going to run as many Arkham games back to back as possible.

If you have not played Arkham before it is a great game where we all work together to win. So much fun!!

Other games include:

Zombies
    Last Night on Earth
    Ghost Stories
    Vampire
    Werewolf
    Arkham Horror
    Zombie Flux
    Betrayal at House on the Hill
    Castle Ravenloft
    Elixir
    Poison

If you say to yourself - "I have never heard of any of these games!" Then you need to drop by so we can introduce you to a lot of fun games that your family may enjoy!"