An unofficial 'who looks like what' thread...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeffery st. clair, Jan 29, 2010.

1. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

...to help put screen names to faces in March.

Here's me, to start off. This is the trophy I plan on defending, bounty on Luke's head or no. :cool:

[​IMG]

Since the only Cons I've ever been to have all been in Lake Geneva, I figured this thread might be a good idea.

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

3. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Me and my old friend:

[​IMG]

4. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

[​IMG]

In orange.

A survivor of the Vampire Queen's Palace.

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

The Keeper at Fall Hoopla........
    [​IMG]

Mrs. Keeper........
    [​IMG]

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Druvas and the Alu-Demon-ling
    [​IMG]

7. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Here is one of me at GenCon:

[​IMG]

And one from last years GaryCon:

[​IMG]

8. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

[​IMG]

Me looking much like Dieter from Sprockets.

9. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

10. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Two pics of me, one bearded (which I currently am, again), and one without (which I may well be by the time March rolls around---you never really know):

This is me at Halloween (I have the beard ;) ) last fall; we all dresssed up as knights (including Henry, as a dragon! :D ):

[​IMG]

and this is me DMing my version of Castle Greyhawk at North TX RPG Con last June; clockwise and starting after me, are: Rob Kuntz (peeking behind the screen), Jason "Philotomy Jurament" Cone (in the hat and green shirt, leaning over to look at the PC map), Paul Jauqays (sagely looking on), Cristopher "Flambeau" Cain, Adrian "TSR Archive" Newman (back of his head to camera; first time he played in 15-20 years!), Jeff "Blackmoor" Imrie, and Gus "works at Reaper Minis" Landt.

[​IMG]

I think my Facebook settings are wide-open for viewing pics, so you should be able to view these, but if not let me know and I'll move them over to my site, too.

11. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

I pictured you more...shaggy.

12. grodog

grodog Troubadour

I've certainly been shaggier in the past: http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/pic.html and even as recently as last weekend, when I was rather desperately in need of a haircut (and got one ;) ).

13. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Hey, grodog, have I friended you on Facebook? If not, let me know....and for those that don't mind what are your real names? I've got most of you "figgered out" but some of you I just know by sight.

Thanks,

Derek White
    The Geekpreacher

14. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

The Keeper, a.k.a. Wayne, a.k.a. Deekin T., a.k.a post whore sr., a.k.a. Gaming Fanatic or just G.F., a.k.a. pain in the arse, a.k.a..................you get the picture. I answer to (just about) anything.

Mrs. Keeper a.k.a. Dale Ann, a.k.a. Mama.

15. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Great pics, everyone.

And Derek . . can't recall if I met you. So here's another pic of me from last year. My name is Ross, but I always
    put my online name on my badge (or put my real name if I'm registered as Rhuvein)! :-D

Me with Mike Carr.
    [​IMG]

16. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Rhuvein,

I don't know if we talked but I stood and watched you guys play for about 15 minutes. It looked like you guys were having lots of fun.

I think that was part of the fun for me last year.....when I wasn't playing Hackmaster I was out and about watching other people playing games. Got to see lots of fun and laughter and that is awesome.

17. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

My real name is Charley Phipps (probably the only one in Leesburg, VA). Any of you feel free to Facebook "friend" me if you dare. ;)

Just make sure you add a little note so I know who you are when you do a friend request so I don't deny you.

18. ghul

ghul Chevalier

I'm right there in the icon next to Gary G. :)

19. marjasall

marjasall Level 0 Character

My wife (Stephanie) and I (Mark).

[​IMG]

20. Contrarian

Contrarian Level 0 Character

I'm the one who isn't famous:

[​IMG]

I'll be wearing a badge that says "Contrarian." I plan ahead like that.