Auction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mordrin, Feb 18, 2010.

1. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

What is the story with this?

Luke sounded like it's set for 6 Saturday, but that's in the middle of a slot.

Is everything going to stop for the auction?
    Will it be in a separate room?
    How much is in it and long is it being estimated for?

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

The auction, will probably be done like it was last year. Everything will come to a halt as the auction goodness comes into its element.

So fear not- and don't be afraid to bid, because the money raised goes towards supporting and hosting GC II & III.

Opps. I think that's the first unofficial word about GC III. I am just horrible with secrets. ;)

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I meant to say 1700- inbetween slots. The auction will likely delay the beginning of the next game slot by an hour. Sorry- i should have put that into the guide book. I overlooked that detail.

Luke

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Luke,

I've been meaning to mention it but I have a few items I'd like to donate to the auction. Some are going to be some old school games but I'd also like to auction off a one of a kind:

OFFICIAL GEEKPREACHER DICE BLESSING*

I've been working on it for a while and know there are quite a few people out there with some wickedly cruel dice that just don't ever roll quite right. There are many gamers with dice in need of serious purging so I'm sure this would be very much in demand.

*Please note that this blessing is subject to the terms and licensing of said blesser. The blesser can in no way be held responsible for dice that continue to roll badly due to the ill use or mistreatment of the user. These dice blessings are in no way guaranteed to help with gambling so you may as well forget about it right now. Yeah, that means you!

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

SWEET!!!! :lol:

6. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Sounds great! My die rolling is generally horrible. My LA persona- Strix Tanager needed to roll a 96 or higher to miss when using his magic sword in combat. I swear I rolled 96 or higher 2 or 3 times a game session.

7. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Wonderful! Now, remember.....this is a dice blessing so if you have cursed or demonic dice I will say in advance that this blessing may or may not work. This is blessing is for dice that just roll badly....not those evil die that sneak in and try and destroy all the others. Those things just have to be destroyed. [tongue firmly in cheek]