BEARS GOT JAY CUTLER!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Melf, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Hoody Freakin' Hoo! The Bears will actually have a QB for once. Now all we need is some receivers and an O line!

2. Melf

Hoody Freakin' Hoo! The Bears will actually have a QB for once. Now all we need is some receivers and an O line!

3. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Well, dat's all dey got! :twisted:

Go, Pack, go! :lol:

Actually, it might be interesting to see what can go wrong with him. Lord knows they haven't had the best of luck at that position in many a year!

***What year was that picture taken of your dad?***

4. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Well, dat's all dey got! :twisted:

Go, Pack, go! :lol:

Actually, it might be interesting to see what can go wrong with him. Lord knows they haven't had the best of luck at that position in many a year!

***What year was that picture taken of your dad?***

5. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Da Bears . . it could be a fun year!! :p

6. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Da Bears . . it could be a fun year!! :p

7. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

They'd best hope Cutler can produce, 'cuz they gave up an awful lot to get the guy.

8. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

They'd best hope Cutler can produce, 'cuz they gave up an awful lot to get the guy.

9. Melf

This is an ancient photograph from before I was spawned. I am guessing it is 1966-8. Dad had a beard by 1970 and I only saw him w/o it once in my life. He doesn't look right w/o a beard!

10. Melf

This is an ancient photograph from before I was spawned. I am guessing it is 1966-8. Dad had a beard by 1970 and I only saw him w/o it once in my life. He doesn't look right w/o a beard!

11. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Thanks for sharing, Luke! That's really neat!

You're right, he doesn't look right without a beard!

12. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Thanks for sharing, Luke! That's really neat!

You're right, he doesn't look right without a beard!

13. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

This is good news, but we need an offensive line to protect him, & a couple of good receivers (besides Hester) wouldn't hurt. (OH! OH! Cats outta the bag, The Keepers a Bears fan! :shock: )

14. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

This is good news, but we need an offensive line to protect him, & a couple of good receivers (besides Hester) wouldn't hurt. (OH! OH! Cats outta the bag, The Keepers a Bears fan! :shock: )

15. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

The Bears should have tried to get Byron Leftwich. He's an unrestricted free agent. He's top notch and would have been a lot cheaper than Cutler. Two 1st round picks? Ouch!
    I think the Steelers will play the Bears at Chicago this year. It's always a match up I look forward to.

16. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

The Bears should have tried to get Byron Leftwich. He's an unrestricted free agent. He's top notch and would have been a lot cheaper than Cutler. Two 1st round picks? Ouch!
    I think the Steelers will play the Bears at Chicago this year. It's always a match up I look forward to.

17. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Bears got Orlando Pace set up to play left tackle & Williams is sliding over to right tackle. Let's see, O.P. is 6-7, 325#'s & Williams is 6-6, 312#'s. Think maybe they'll be able to cover Cutler's arse. :cool:

18. Dale

Dale Administrator

I just checked the schedule- Da Bears (once again) are too afraid to play the Dolphins. ;)

19. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

The Steelers play the Bears and the Dolphins this year.

20. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

So, Luke, has your enthusiasm waned yet? I knew this was a bad deal, and the Bears gave up so much for Cutler.