Boot Hill

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by shalaban, Apr 22, 2011.

1. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

I love Boot Hill 2ed! :)

So I thought I would share pictures of my detailed (I provided the details-the map came with the game.)map and homemade screens. :D

Has anyone else detailed their map or made homemade screens for this game or any others? :ugeek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Very cool.

3. Very nice! I played back in the mid-80s and pretty much all I remember of it was getting hit in the abdomen like 5 times in a row by different opponents...and lived. My gunslinger hung up his belt and took up singin' soprano in an opry house back east after that. ;)

4. a flannel shirt

a flannel shirt Footpad

When is the next game?

;)

5. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Thanks! :)

The next game? Well, for my Players next week THU. For everyone else here GC IV maybe? :)

6. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Will it include whiskey?

7. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Wow. That's some great work! I've never fully detailed out a world map but have fleshed out a few city maps.

My biggest problem has been that when I've worked on fleshing out my own map I've come across a pre-made map that would serve my purposes very well with just some tweaking. The old Judges Guild materials allowed one to do this as well as the original Kingdoms of Kalamar boxed set. It was very easy for me to modify and change things to my liking.

8. a flannel shirt

a flannel shirt Footpad

I thought I was one of the few people that like "hand" writing things. I tend to create things like this. After I write them I end up typing them out anyway, but for some reason I like to hand write things first. I have my own MSH GM shield. I found a pdf but I still had to put it all together.

Good luck on your game!

9. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Nah, some of us prefer to do things by hand before touching a computer screen. I should probably unroll my blanket-sized map for a game world I created and take some photos. I should probably mention that I cut the hex paper from 8-1/2" x 11" and taped them together to make the think. I suspect Eric's done something like that for a few of his maps given what I've seen for his DJ campaign.

10. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Probably. :p

Yes the JG stuff was great, I use it as well! :cool:

Here are some hyperlinks to some other hand drawn maps I have posted here on the forums for those interested. :)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25&start=50
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25&start=75
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=163

Yes, please share! :)

11. clangador

clangador Footpad

This makes me want to pull out my old Boot Hill stuff and play!