Calling All Game Masters!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Khasimir

Khasimir Footpad

Splendid! I'm looking forward to signing up!

2. Rex

Rex Footpad

Going to try and snag me a copy of that game by Christmas and then I'm gonna run the Hell out of that thing.

~Rex

3. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

i still can't register! HELP!

4. Rex

Rex Footpad

Hmmm....got to see where I can squeze in an Amazing Adventures and another C+C event as well....dammit...this should be a 7 day Con!

~Rex

5. Dale

Dale Administrator

What is the issue with you registering? I will send you a PM.

Thanks.

6. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

When I try, it tells me, "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." I have no idea why.

I PM'd Donal, but he hasn't been here since early November.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

PM me the issue you are having. I can assist in getting the corrected.

Thanks.

8. Rex

Rex Footpad

Still unapproved? That hurts my feelings (if I had any ;) ) Ah well.....have to console myself by buying the Ogre Designers Edition... :)

~Rex

9. dlawson74

dlawson74 Level 0 Character

Got my event in. On the fence about running a second one, but we'll see.

10. Rex

Rex Footpad

Got One Approved.....5 more to go and then I'll see about squeezing some more in since due tothe graciousness of others I am going to be On Site instead of Driving! Could leave that time open for "Game on Demand!" but I think I have a few more left in the tank to fluff out the Event book a bit....

~Rex

11. OttawaTom

OttawaTom Level 0 Character

Out of curiosity, is the Con still going through submitted events? I had two Gamma World scenarios submitted not long after the call went out for games and they are still showing up unapproved. This is my first time (going to the Con and running a game there) so I'm not certain if this is normal or not. Thanks all.

12. Rex

Rex Footpad

I've got the one approved......still waiting on the other 5 or so.....That being said, I'm willing to bet the Holidays and some other stuff that popped up on the edge of things slowed things down a tad. I'm not too worried about it. I'll sit out there on the deck with a space heater and a flashlight to run if I have too. :D Some games that might actually be a good atmosphere to run with.

~Rex

13. Dale

Dale Administrator

Have no worries.

We are approving the events now. There might be some tweaking on the coins for each event.

Thanks, and it is not too late to send in more games!

14. Rex

Rex Footpad

Woot! Only two more to go!

~Rex

15. Raic

Raic Level 0 Character

First two events approved and I just submitted a third. I may have to gather the guys that I game with to test run this latest one so that the adventure is tight and ready to roll for Gary Con 2014!

Hint: That would be you Dead Game Society - ;)

16. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I just noticed that we're neighbors.

Depending on what it is, I might be available for playtesting purposes, too, if you're looking.
    (I've played with Chad and Michael at GC, although I guess Michael isn't local anymore? Not sure that I've ever met Colin.)

17. TomK

TomK Level 0 Character

Is it too late to add a game?

18. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Nope.

Go crazy. All (well, most of) the cool kids are doing it!

19. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Its definitely not too late! Submit away. The more events the better. Only a couple months until we all meet to celebrate and game in Lake Geneva!

Luke

20. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I'm all set. Was waaaay late, but I feel like I'm in good company.