Cannot log in!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarlaxle, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

Despite resetting my password six times and trying to do so for damn near an hour, the main site will not let me log in. I have tried with my username and my email, at least thirty times. HELP!

mwisconsin likes this.
  2. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

Hey John --

The site has some protections based on amount of times attempted (within a very short period) from a single IP address. It'll block you for 10 minutes, and then later try again. That's basically an attempt to block nefarious automation from brute-forcing its way into the site (and generally slowing it down while it hammers the site).

If you'd like to send me a PM, here on the forums, I can set your password to what you need, and you can try again.

Thomas

3. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Troubadour

I was able to log in today...I wonder if the site glitched yesterday.

When will I be able to view the games I submitted to run? Because I have a sneaking suspicion I may not have figured my time slots correctly.

mwisconsin likes this.
  4. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

Phase 2 is in the development corridor right now, and our QA is taking a closer look at it. I suspect the "My Events" tab to be populated any day now. Certainly, we'll be making some sort of announcement, I'm sure. :)