Carpool from MKE Wednesday 3/6 @ ~1pm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scott M., Jan 14, 2019.

1. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

Anyone arriving in Milwaukee at a similar time and want to split a shuttle/car to the Grand Geneva?

2. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

Scott! We there's a chance we could get together again to combine forces. Currently we are slated to land earlier than you, though: 10:30? Though I don't think we have ever ever ever landed on time. Which is actually why we booked the first flight of the day, anticipating getting screwed over by the airlines yet again . . .

I am not sure the crew would want to wait around 2.5 hrs., but I am also not sure we are really going to land at that time. That said, I'm not sure how best to nail down anything definitely far enough in advance to be useful . . .

I'll touch base again and see if you have found anything.

HH

3. Jamster

Jamster Level 0 Character

Hi Handy and Scott-- I replied to Scott in a conversation, but I thought I'd make this public in case I can help out. I'm landing at MKE at about 1 and am renting a car. I'd be happy to drive you to the Grand Geneva if you're still around. (I guess the question is whether Handy is willing to stick around the airport to drive you there or you're willing to wait a bit for me to disembark and grab the car.)

4. Handy Haversack

Handy Haversack Chevalier

Probably best to plan on Jamster, Scott. We can catch up at the Con. We are so paranoid about the airlines now that we went with the first flight of the day.

Nice of you, Jamster!

5. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

Message sent, Jamster. Handy, I wouldn't want you guys to wait around.