Cavaliers and Roundheads: Price Reduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by paul j. stormberg, Feb 9, 2016.

1. paul j. stormberg

paul j. stormberg Chevalier

Howdy Folks,

It seems when registering this event I missed an error in the price. In fact, this game is a mere 5 sp and has tickets still available!

So, if you had looked at the price and thought it was too steep, you were right! I'd ask that you please reconsider this great event and spend some of your left over silver to get on board!

http://garycon.com/game/legends-of-wargaming-cavaliers-and-roundheads/

[​IMG]
    Cavaliers and Roundheads will take place on the Gary Con sand table!

Futures Bright,

Paul

2. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Ha ha ha, I've been waiting for my overbooked games to get returned so I could afford Cavaliers & Roundheads and have been checking the entry multiple times per day to see if it was selling out. I was gladly going to pay 3GP. See you soon!

PBurke and paul j. stormberg like this.
  3. paul j. stormberg

paul j. stormberg Chevalier

Howdy Jason,

Well, I got you a good deal then! I appreciate the support of Legends of Wargaming but I do have to be practical about repeated events. After all wargamers or people willing to try wargames is a smaller subset of Gary Con attendees and I imagine the subset of those interested in the English Civil War are a quite a bit smaller! While I do count on guys like you, Jason, as repeat players in various events, I want to keep the appeal to new players willing to dabble in wargaming as well year after year.

Fortunately, the guys behind the scenes, though overwrought with managing this whole shebang, fixed the pricing in short order.

Thanks again Jason!

Futures Bright,

Paul

PBurke likes this.
  4. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

You dastary snob! The Roundheads are looking forward to a route, you Cavalier!

dndgeek likes this.