Contacting the hotel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gcrandy, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I'll pray for your Mother-in-Law. Sorry to hear about the plans changing like that, Derek. I'll see you soon, my friend.

2. dramaman

dramaman Level 0 Character

Just got a call from the Lodge, returning the voicemail I left a couple weeks back. I'm booked for Thursday-Sunday. Woot! :D

3. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

We finally got our room!! Mama stopped down at the Lodge this morning, talked with the folks there & 'BINGO!' We will be staying at the hotel Friday & Saturday night. TO COOL!!
    It was also explained that there has been some difficulties with the new management getting everything going in the right direction, but they assured Mama that all who have left e-mails or phone calls should be contacted within the next day or two, to verify their reservations.
    So, with that being said, see everyone in 14 days!!!
    WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

P.S. Beer's on Dru & Rhu!! :lol:

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
    Mama also got a legitimate phone number for the Lodge..............
    262-245-4002........tel them it's for Garycon.............................
    .......................in case anyone would like to drop a dime and talk to somebody real!!!!

5. gamer-greg

gamer-greg Level 0 Character

The lodge called me too today and I got my room. They were very accommodating. Thanks everyone.

6. Dale

Dale Administrator

What kind of gaming convention would it be if there was no drama??!

Yes, everything is looking great and on track. We can shelve "Plan B" (no- I will not say what our secret location was) and Chris & Luke can finally relax. Okay Luke can, but not Chris- there is so much to do in the last two weeks before the gathering!

I can't tell you how excited I am to seeing everyone again this year (and new peeps too)! This should be the best GC yet. Srsly. A ton of work has gone into this- and since Luke took his year-long "tropical" vacation, well that just puts more work on the rest of us.

And, get this. I am having to buy Luke beer this year. It must be good to be him. ;)

Pack well, travel safe, and prepare for shenanigans! Gary Con is near!

7. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Ernie's lawn?

8. greg

greg Level 0 Character

Just called 800 number listed on website and it worked fine. 800-225-5558