Creating a miniatures layout for GaryCon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tavis, Oct 3, 2010.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Pana,

I have to say that I've heard great stuff about your work and I've seen some of the other pictures elsewhere but this is amazingly awesome. You do some excellent work to the point I'd be willing to call it art. I'm looking forward to seeing this at GCIII and hope I can get in a session.

2. pana

pana Level 0 Character

Thank you for the high praise. I am just 1 of 5 who help design this dungeon. Dravus did the maps, Tavis is doing the write up and logistics, We got parts added in by 3 others as well. I would put thier names but I only have thier email names and do not want to put that out there in respect to thier privacy. Either way I am just the guy who brings the dungeon to life via the terrain.

on another note this crawl will have individual prizes for players participating in the crawl. So make sure you guys sign up and fill up slots. We do need some people to help DM it as well. Get ahold of Tavis so he can get you in the loop with what is going on.

Thanks
    Pana

3. tavis

tavis Footpad

From our emails:
    Are there tables this size available?

Can someone store this setup from year to year, or should we give it away as a prize for the winner of the event?

4. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

If it is just a few cubic feet of space (several pizza boxes or a few paper boxes), I can store it - I've been working on some extra shelving space in the abode. I drive to the con', so it would be no problem.

5. pana

pana Level 0 Character

I am all for giving it away to a lucky gamer and making a new one each year. Just my 2 cents.

as far as tables we can put 2 together to get the space we need.

Pana

6. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

I could be a "lucky gamer" too ;-)