Dead Games Society Cocktail Party

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by makerofthings, Jul 1, 2012.

1. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

The DGS will be at that other convention (Gencon) and will be throwing a invitation only cocktail party and I would love to see all the great folks for Garycon attend. Please contact me at [email protected] to be put down on the list. Below are some other details:

We will be passing out invites Wednesday 8/15 through Friday 8/17. We will also be accepting a limited amount of email requests. I will keep a list and you can pick up your invite at the door on Friday 8/17 starting at 8pm. I will have a list. You will need an invite to attend, however if you are running games for DGS it is automatic. I have put together a drink menu and you can choose from them.

Gin Martini

Cosmopolitan

Whiskey Sour

Manhattan

Wine, Red or White

Old Fashioned

Margarita

Various Beers

Gin Fizz

Stingers

There will also be Soda Pop.

We will be running mini adventures by our award winning DM's (I'm sure they have won something at least once in their lives) plus a kissing booth run solely my me, makerofthings.

Michael
    MoT

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

I wish I could be going, but other obligations prevent me from attending GenCon.

Have fun, and see you in March for Gary Con!

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Count me in! DGS games are awesome and a DGS Soiree sounds doubly awesome!

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

This sounds like a great time. I'd love to attend but don't know how the schedule is going to flesh out with other commitments. Plus, I've got two friends coming with me and I'd hate to abandon them.

At the very least, it will be good to see you guys somewhere around the Con. Hope to see you there.

5. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

Sadly, I won't be able to attend as I will be working at the ENnie Awards Ceremony at that exact same time. Have a drink for me!

6. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

Coincidentally (or karma/kismet), I'm staying in the same hotel. I'll be there, helping run a few pick-up games...and drinkin'! (Then staggering to the elevator back to my room.) Looking forward to it!