Dead Games Society podcast

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by red wizard, Feb 11, 2014.

1. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Attention all, episode 1 of the new Dead Games Society podcast is now available to listen to! Just go to www.dgsociety.net

If you like playing out of print games and editions this one is for you:)

2. Raic

Raic Level 0 Character

I just listened to the podcast. I must say, Michael, Chad, and Colin, well done, well done indeed. That was a very enjoyable listen. Keep them coming!

P.S. When talking about Top Secret at Gamehole, thanks for not throwing me under the bus. If there was an award for most obnoxious gamer, I would have won during that game. Then again, that is what you get when you guys ply me with gobs of alcohol the night before and then ask me to game on 5 hours of sleep and hung over – lol

Onward to Gary Con!

3. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

It is on iTunes?

4. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Lol, no worries Mark, you did a great job. :)

And yes Jedi, we do plan to have the show available on iTunes.

5. jephraim

jephraim Level 0 Character

I really enjoyed the podcast.

You mentioned a Texas chapter of the DGS. Do you know what part of Texas it is in, and how to contact whoever runs it?

Thanks!

6. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

For information on the Texas branch of the DGS you should contact Vincent Florio, better known as DM-Vince from the Roll for Initiative podcast. For his contact info just go to rfipodcast.com.

But you can always start your own chapter, we ask only that you promote and play the out of print games and editions in a family friendly manner (at least during convention play).

7. Dregg

Dregg Level 0 Character

Enjoyed the Podcast as well!
    There will also be a New England Chapter of DGS starting soon if anyone from this coast is interested =)

8. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Sounds awesome! :D

9. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Episode 2 is now available at www.dgsociety.net! Hope you will tune in to hear us geek out on the original white box Dungeons and Dragons.

We do plan to have the episodes available for download at iTunes as well and I'll let you know when thats ready.

10. seanpkelley

seanpkelley Level 0 Character

adding to catcher. Was trying to find it before but not at the dgs .com site. Glad I found it here.

11. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Yep we host the cast over on our other site, www.dgsociety.net. But now you can also find it on iTunes :)

12. seanpkelley

seanpkelley Level 0 Character

I'm not big on iTunes, droid guy, but as long as you have RSS we're good. ;)

13. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

14. mark

mark Spellbinder

Groovy! :)

15. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Episode 3 up. An interview with John Tynes, founder of Pagan Publishing and one of the creators of Delta Green!

16. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Hey all, episode 4 is now available for listening to! In this episode we compare the classic Holmes and Moldvay editions of Dungeons and Dragons.