DM event registrants

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grodog, Feb 5, 2010.

1. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Luke, Donal---

I understand that we won't know about which events as players we're in until the show; however, will DMs be given any info/details about their events prior to the show? It would be good to know, for example, if my events have only 2 or 3 players register, because I'd likely cancel them then, which would free-up everyone's time to find another game to play.

I don't know if you've already considered this or not, but I thought I'd ask :D

Thanks!

2. Donal

Donal Administrator

I will be shocked if any of our games suffer from that particular shortfall (under-enrollment). So much so, that I will personally notify any DM if he receives 2 or fewer players.

And remember, there will still be plenty of folks showing up on-site looking for games.

3. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

Very true. Since even Early Birds are only guaranteed three events, I plan on sitting down at any AD&D game I can find that has an open slot for me. I'm sure plenty of other folks will be doing the same.

4. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Hi Allan,

I concur with Chris. I expect the events to add players on site. I doubt you will suffer from lack of particcipation.

Luke

5. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Good to know, thanks everyone!