Dwimmermount Seeks DMs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tavis, Feb 18, 2012.

1. tavis

tavis Footpad

Is anyone interested in running an expedition to Dwimmermount at Gary Con? I have a draft of the first level from James Maliszewski and it looks AWESOME; he'd love to get some play reports but between playing games with my son (his first Gary Con!) and running ACKS and Metamorphosis Alpha I won't have time to DM it myself.

Rich is checking his schedule but whether or not he can run a session, it'd be great to have some other DMs for this long-awaited megadungeon.

2. silas

silas Chevalier

I might be able to do it

What system is it?

3. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

I do love a good mega-dungeon. :twisted: tell me more at dm_blackmote [at] yahoo [dot] com.

I may be able to assist you in between the 5 games I have registered to play, as well as the Gary Con Open that I have volunteered to run. I'm looking for some late night open gaming, but would just as soon help out with your project.

4. tavis

tavis Footpad

@Silas, the Dwimmermount dungeon and the Dwimmermount Codices of James' house rules were written for Labyrinth Lord, but I'll be running it in NYC with Adventurer Conqueror King and others will be using B/X with NY Red Box's house rules; it'd be an easy conversion to any other TSR edition or retroclone. Drop me an email if you want to pursue further!

@Blackmote, email sent!

5. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

...aaand replied. ;)

Thanks again for this opportunity. Hoping I can be of invaluable assistance. :geek: