[ENnies] Win an RPG Cruise for two!

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by reveal, Mar 8, 2011.

1. reveal

reveal Chevalier

Have you ever wanted to take a cruise but none of the on-board activities seemed interesting? Well look no further!

The ENnie Awards, in association with Gamer Adventures, is raffling off two tickets for a Board Gaming and RPG Cruise!

This 5 day trip aboard a Carnival cruise ship leaves from Galveston, TX, and will travel to both Progresso, Yucatanand Cozumel, Mexico. During the trip, you will have the opportunity to play RPGs and board games in a private gaming room with many like-minded individuals, including RPG VIPs Bruce Harlickand Mason Peatross.

Combine that with $50 in shipboard credit as well as a free cocktail party and you have the makings of a seriously good time!

For more information on the cruise, you can visit the website at http://www.gameradventures.com/larp_caribbean.htm.

So how can you win this awesome vacation? By buying raffle tickets! Tickets are $5 apiece or 5 for $20. Click on the link below to purchase your tickets. Good luck!

http://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/?page_id=1848

Details:

• The cruise is to take place from January 21st, 2012, to January 26th, 2012.
    • The winner will receive two tickets for the same cabin, not two separate cabins.
    • The winning cabin will be an Inside cabin.
    • Airfare to Galveston, TX, is not included as part of the prize package. If you win, you are responsible for booking your own travel to Galveston, TX.
    • The drawing will be held live, via UStream, on August 15th, 2011.

Tony Law
    ENnie Awards Business Manager

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

Sounds cool! I hope I win. :D

3. reveal

reveal Chevalier

Due to legal reasons beyond our control, I have suspended the raffle and have refunded the money to people who have already purchased tickets.

I still plan on doing something with the cruise and will post something next week. :)