Errors in Event Catalog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buttmonkey, Jan 13, 2014.

1. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Thank you! :D

2. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Not sure if this is an error:

Event 214432: The Bell of Resurrection costs 6 gold pieces! That seems mighty steep.

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

Good catch! That was supposed to have been 60 GPs.

Thanks.

4. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Don't forget about the slightly cheaper 5 GP event!

5. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Event #214506

6. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

I spotted another possible error. There are two overlapping Diplomacy sessions set for Saturday with the same GM. The first (event 313601) starts at 1:00 p.m., lasts 6 hours, and costs 1 gp. The second (event 314603) starts one hour later at 2:00 p.m., lasts 6 hours, and costs 3 sp.

7. tavernace69

tavernace69 Level 0 Character

So is there confirmation on Frank's game - specifically is his Saturday NIGHT special really running at 10AM on Saturday? If it is wrong, those are important errors to get fixed prior to event registration b/c that will mess people up since they can't schedule things that overlap in the system. Thanks!

- Josh

8. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

As long as the event times, day, and durations are static once registration is open, I am happy. Otherwise I will have to check back again and again to see if I am double booked.

9. Dale

Dale Administrator

Good catch. It has been corrected. There is only one.

Thanks.

10. Dale

Dale Administrator

Okay. That was a "glitch" in the system. Frank's game is now properly listed in the Saturday 7 pm time slot, but it really begins at 7:30pm.

Thanks for catching this one guys.

11. Dale

Dale Administrator

Corrected. Thanks.

12. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

It appears John Teske is going to be running three different adventures at the same time, multiple times during GaryCon.

13. paul j. stormberg

paul j. stormberg Chevalier

Hey Dale,

Bill accidentally submetted the event after I had already done so. Please delete event 313601.

Futures bright,

Paul

14. Dale

Dale Administrator

They are going to be running three tables for the entire convention. He has other judges to run all the games at the same time. I confirmed this with him, so we are good here.

Thanks for pointing it out. And, please, let us know if you see other questionable entries.

15. Dale

Dale Administrator

I forgot to update this. I removed the 1 pm game earlier. Thanks.

16. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

2 possible corrections
    • Green Label Laments - they aren't in the VIP list and the other games from him are not GP events. Is this one supposed to be?
    • The Circus Maximus Finals - Now that the qualifying rounds have returned, I'm assuming the Finals is supposed to be 0 tickets, 0 cost (advancement only), like the GC Open Finals, no?

17. Dale

Dale Administrator

Great catches Mordrin! We should make you a moderator. Oh, wait. ;)

Stellar work on the boards, as always.