Event Catalog Now Available

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donal, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Donal

Donal Administrator

The event catalog is now available for download. It can be found here:
    http://www.garycon.com/registration/2010_catalog.pdf

Thanks to everyone who submitted events. And for those who still wish to, it's not too late! You can always submit via the website, or just bring your event the day of the Convention and we'll do our best to find you players!

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

Wonderful. Thanks! :)

3. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Nicely done! Will there be any physical copies available at GCII?

4. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Excellent, many thanx!

5. Dale

Dale Administrator

Yes, they are being printed by the Troll Lords. Thanks to the generosity of Steve & crew.

6. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Well, it is my hope that people will be interested in checking out a card game I created. It was inspired by some of the gaming that occurred at the wake, like the game of Pit I played with Luke. :) When I returned home, I cranked out the first (handwritten) prototype in 5 days.

7. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Then THANKS to Steve C. & Crew too! :D

Hay Richard, I know me and my three friends that are coming up with me will want to play that card game! :cool:

8. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

This is AWE-SOME! I was slightly amused to see that several of the "old-guard" are similar in appearance. :) Can't wait to jump into the action!

9. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I noticed that my 3 part Boot Hill Tournement has only two sessions listed. Did I lose a session? Also, is it too late to edit my title in the catalog to include that my Gangbusters, A Good Night For A Drive is listed as a DGS ran event?

10. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I have a question. Are those who registered early going to be able to pre-register for an event? I thought I'd read something like that but I could be wrong. My brain has been so fried w/ school of late that I could have misremembered. BTW, on a really good note I do NOT have any midterms conflicting with GaryCon this year. Last year after GCI I flew straight home to two mid-terms! Craziness.

Oh, and the reason I ask this is because I really want to get into one of the OD&D sessions run by Tim.

Thanks,

GP

11. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I recall reading somewhere on the forums that anyone that pre-reg would get 'x' amount of game picks. I THINK! :?

12. silas

silas Chevalier

Also note that the same DM (Michael Browne) is scheduled to run two games at the same time:

Saturday 1300-1700

DGS Presents: Escape From Outpost Z!
    DGS Presents: Return of the Sentinels

Now Michael is an awesome DM, but not even he can run two games at the same time!

Maybe one of these could be moved to the late night Friday session?

13. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

All this requires is two tables & a split-personality. :lol:

14. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I found the answer to my own question. This is what I get for jumping straight to the forums w/out reading the main page. Here is the answer from the Home Page:
    So, if I answer my own questions does that make me crazy? I once heard somewhere that it did! ;)

15. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

You can answer your own questions. That's fine, it's when you ask yourself, "what did you say?", that there is some SERIOUS problems. :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Oh, man.... I think I need some meds. :twisted:

17. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Something you experience on occasion, eh? :mrgreen:

18. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Thanks . . checking it out! :D

19. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I was surprised there weren't more events in the catalogue.

For example the Boardgames thread is loaded with dozens of plans viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10

Was the event guide for RPG/mini only?
    Did all those BG people just talk and not submit anything?
    Is everyone just planning on doing their BGs 'whenever' instead of scheduling them?

Where'd you guys go?

20. francisca

francisca Troubadour

I'm still bringing some boardgames, and a dungeon delve. I just chose not to list them. Rather, I'll run them as pickup games.