Event Registration is working!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

The programmer has indicated he has taken out a few goblins from the code. Please try now to checkout.

Thanks, and we sincerely apologize for the snafu.

2. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

I just went through the event catalog and there are a bunch of events missing. I don't know if that simply means they filled up.

3. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

It does look like events no longer appear if they have filled up - my 2 C&C events are full and no longer appear (Derek I see your registrations on my event lists btw)

John

4. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

It looks like everything that is full has been removed.

5. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Since the events are removed, how do I tell what time the events I registered for are running?

6. Khasimir

Khasimir Footpad

GP are not being returned when I returned a premium event..

7. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

I thought I was in 3 of your events. One is the C&C Tournament and maybe they have rotated the CKs so you are no longer assigned to session 3. Looking forward to playing with you again!

8. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

That's a really good question. I have lots of lists and charts I used when picking my events, so I've got everything written down pretty much in triplicate. I believe they are putting together a print copy of the event catalog, so you could potentially look the events up in the hard copy when you arrive.

9. mlpeel

mlpeel Level 0 Character

Thanks. May I have my GP back from my returned event?

10. nguilbault

nguilbault Level 0 Character

Is the event staff looking at a triage plan for this issue or is it a "sorry kid, dem's the breaks..." situation. This snafu was easily avoidable and left quite a few folks in a lurch. Sorry for the hard question but somebody has to ask.

11. seskis281

Hey Derek - Yes I am running the society session my name is on, but Gerry is actually the person who registered those events so he is likely getting the registration lists right now for that one :)

12. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

It's sort of better, but not fixed.

Before, I had 6sp left, but was locked out of purchasing anything more.

After the change, I was able to start buying again, but:
    It had my available GP correct (0)
    It said I had 20 SP, and started actually subtracting them correctly from my viewable total - but...it let me buy more than than the 6 I should have had left.
    It didn't add 3 back to the total when I returned one.

13. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

The plan must be to continue to sign up for events and when I arrive to see what I did to myself.

14. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

In one place it says I have 0gp, 8sp left.

In another it says 0gp, -15sp.

The correct total should be 0gp, -3sp (it let me "overspend", as noted earlier).

:?

15. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Don't feel bad. I am up to 38 SP spent with 23 SP left to go. :?

16. Gravon

Gravon Level 0 Character

I was attacking the darkness! Now im not! System glitch rolled a crit on me!

17. seskis281

Hmm... yes I have you Amazing Adventuring with me on Friday but not in my C&C Attack the Darkness. It's cool, come on by Gravon and I will seat you :)

(I've run up to 12 at a table and I don't anymore, but with the snafu I'll add a seat here or there :cool: )

John "Sir Seskis" Wright

18. kersus

kersus Footpad

All good now - working for me as far as I can tell.

19. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Filled events are now showing in the event catalog again, so you should be good to go confirming your dates/times.

20. Gravon

Gravon Level 0 Character

Thanks John, but no worries, I'll swing by the table later on and see whats happening.
    I was in last years awsome game (once upon a dark late night), I was the crazy half orc
    Whos junk was on fire....