Event Registration: Updated (Saturday Night)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

Update: Feb 8, 2014 6:00 pm EST

The programmer is working on the code, as I am typing this. We are planning to launch Event Registration, Sunday Feb 9 at 4 pm EST.

This date is still not carved in stone, but we are going to try to make it a reality. We will make an official announcement by tomorrow morning. Cutting it close, but we are working hard behind the scenes to make this happen.

The time we begin the migration to Lake Geneva is getting close. Are you ready?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We just want to update everyone on the status of Event Registration. We apologize for lack of a carved in stone date. Currently it is set for Feb 9, this Sunday, at 4 pm EST.

We have a software glitch in the system that is being fixed. It is a stubborn bug, but we are hoping to have it resolved by Saturday. Cutting it close- we know, but we hope to confirm tomorrow. Once the registration is working properly- we will make the official announcement.

We appreciate your patience, as we want to have a smooth process

2. pickin_grinnin

pickin_grinnin Level 0 Character

Re: Event Registration: Update

When the events are open, if we add some to our cart and then "check out," can we go back in and add more if we forgot something?

Also, if we change our mind about an event, will it let us go in and delete it so that it is freed up for someone else? Will it give us our silver/gold back at that point?

Thanks!

Jesse

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

Yes, to all the above.

4. Re: Event Registration: Update

For those of us who had to resolve conflicts and thus couldn't submit events...

Will there be some sort of "Open Gaming" sign up, maybe even on this forum? I know there are always open gaming areas, and I'd like to start fishing for players.

5. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Absolutely.

Not sure where the space will be, but there'll be a wall or table somewhere for signups.
    And of course the forum is available for recruitment.

6. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Whatcha plannin' on runnin'? I may have some open spots in my schedule, or be willing to skip something listed I'm looking at if an open game sounds better. That also assumes I am able to get into the games I really want, so there may be more openings in my schedule.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

Okay, see the OP for an update.

Thanks.

8. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Any updates yet, Dale?

9. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Yeah, they just wandered off into a new thread. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1212

Let me just Sticky the newest, and unSticky the old.

10. Re: Event Registration: Update

Well, I'm hoping to run "Return to Ram's Horn Castle" (OD&D) again.

11. Khasimir

Khasimir Footpad

If I am not scheduled for something already, l'll play again Mike. I had a blast last year in your game.

12. Dale

Dale Administrator

Oh look, a butterfly.

*Dale wanders away* :D

13. :)

:twisted: