Event Schedule for 2015?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacojohn4547, Nov 1, 2015.

1. tacojohn4547

tacojohn4547 Level 0 Character

Is this past year's GaryCon event schedule archived somewhere that is accessible or retrievable? I had a question come up today about something on the schedule for this past year and was wondering if there was a way to look something up?

2. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

We'll see what the tech folk say, but since so many things are being converted, I wouldn't hold out too much hope.
    Would it be in the printed program? If so, I can probably find mine. Somewhere.

3. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

I have a copy of the *.csv file from 2-18-15. It has everything but descriptions.

4. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

This one is from 2/2/2015...so I'm not sure how complete it is...

tacojohn4547 likes this.
  5. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

I have a list from 2015-02-09 that should be fairly complete. You can compare it to Jim's to see if there are any changes. Added .txt to the file name to get it past the upload filters.

Attached Files:

tacojohn4547 likes this.
  6. tacojohn4547

tacojohn4547 Level 0 Character

Joe, Jim - thanks for the event files! Those event files are perfect! Although they aren't an exact match (Joe's has 12 extra event lines), they're close enough for what I was looking for as I just needed to look over some of the Goodman Games events as we gear up for event submission for 2016.