Football Sunday 10/25

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Druvas, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Well, sorry Melf. It looks like quite the kick in the nuts for da' Bears this weekend... The Steeler D stepped up and won the game for them... Man did Brett Farve look like crap, or what? I loaded my fantasy team this weekend with Steelers - Rothlesburger, Holmes, Miller - and they all waaaay under performed. I will be luck to win this week...

2. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

The Steelers’ offense looked way too conservative. They came out looking like the respected the Vikings’ defense, but after a while it seemed obvious they could open it up a little, but for the most part they didn’t. It was good thing the defense came through like it did.
    The Bears, what can I say? The defense looked awful. I know the have some injury issues, but they have to stop playing musical chairs with the linebackers.
    And the Fins, the Saints win defies logic. How did they let that one get away?

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Two words for the Saints win: Sports Betting.

4. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Ugh... nowhere did I see the numbers for that one coming, but really. Blowing a 21 point lead? It reminded me far too much of the last days of Dan Marino and a defense that couldn't stop anything in the final quarter.

5. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Yeah, poor Dan; all those years with a team that always had one missing piece.

6. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I am boycotting any football discussion until the Bears win ;) Which may not be anytime soon given the way they looked against the Bengals.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

There's always 2010.

:p

8. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Yeah, quit cryin'. It could be worse, you could be a Redskins fan... :(

9. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Or a Titans fan! :shock: :lol: