For those interested.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by geekpreacher, Jun 6, 2009.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I thought I'd post a picture of our new addition to the family. My son was born last week and I hope to post a picture with all his fuzzy gaming dice around him. But, for those interested, here is the Son of Geekpreacher. (Sounds like a bad B-Movie, eh?)

Big sister is also in the picture along with a family friend. Oh, and the time stamp is off on the picture by a day. The Boy was actually born on the 25th.

[​IMG]

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

Congrats to you and your growing family!

:cool:

3. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

..........And unto the world another geek cometh.......... CONGRADULATIONS MR. & MRS. G.P!!!!!!! :D

4. wcw43921

wcw43921 Footpad

Indeed--Congratulations from all the gang.

:D :mrgreen: :lol: :cool: ;) :)

Lively bunch, aren't they?

5. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Congratulations!

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Indeed, congratulations. Momma looks pretty worn out. She Who Must Be Obeyed barfed right before the Alu Demon popped out. I hope your delivery was less... messy than ours... :lol: But I suppose that is what happens when one spawns a little demon! :) Again, congrats!

7. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

How 'bout an update G.P? How's the little one doin', & for that matter, the rest of the family?

8. francisca

francisca Troubadour

GAH! How did I miss this? Congrats!

9. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

DITTO - on BOTH counts!

10. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Thanks for asking! Here's a current picture:

[​IMG]

He had to go stay with Grandma this weekend because his big sister had the flu. At his age (12 weeks), if he catches that type of bug it's straight to the hospital for him. Boy, I could tell that The Wife was truly having a hard time of it. She really does seem to dote on that little fella.

This picture was one she sent me while I was at GenCon just to let me know that I was missing all the really good stuff back home.

As to The Wife, she's had a hectic beginning of the school year. Dealing with me being gone to GenCon then having a 10 y/o with the flu and me having surgery last week (yep, tonsils, uvula, palette, adenoids, etc) it's been no fun for her. I'm trying to think up some "goodie" to surprise her with but I've got to start getting some regular sleep or I'm not going to be able to think of much of anything.

11. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

That's a good looking boy! I know my wife is gonna have a bit of a tough time when I fly up to GC2. But I am making plans to send her to a spa for preggo's and the little Fanged One will go to Grandma's. All in all, this is gonna bankrupt me! But since I am likely fleeing for Germany a couple months later, it should be fine! :lol:

12. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

One cute-lookin' kid. Good to hear the rest of the family's doing as best as possible. Now stop whispering & get some rest. :lol: