Gamehole Con

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chinasaur, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Chinasaur

Chinasaur Level 0 Character

Gary Con fans:

With the blessing of the powers that be for Gary Con (and thanks to the guys for this kindness), I want to let you know about Gamehole Con. If you enjoy Gary Con, I think you will feel the same way about Gamehole Con. Gamehole Con is a dedicated tabletop gaming convention in Madison, WI. The 2013 date is fast approaching - November 1-3. We have a ton of fantastic guests, many of which also frequent Gary Con. We also have some guests unique to our Con such as the lovely Jen Page; the GM to the stars and lead designer for Wizards of the Coast working on D&D Next - Chris Perkins and Bill Cavalier a/k/a the Dungeon Bastard. All of these folks in addition to Frank, Jim Ward, Zeb Cook and Ernie will be running games for us.

We also have some pretty cool special events. For example, the very popular web series - Beer and Board Games - will be doing a live taping of one of their episodes the Friday night of our Con. We have a tremendous free games library being provided by the Milwaukee Company of Gamers. We have a full dealer hall. We have an Unpub going on all weekend where local game designers can come in and have their games play tested by Con attendees.

This is taking place at the Madison Sheraton and we have secured tremendous room rates for this very nice hotel. Rooms are only $79 a night.

Badges are cheap and the games are cool. We have over 200 gaming events currently scheduled.

Please consider giving us a look - www.gameholecon.com

Alex

Alex Kammer
    Director Gamehole Con
    [email protected]
    www.gameholecon.com

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

I wish you guys much success! If I was closer, I'd attend myself. Gaming conventions are a great place to meet new friends and play new games. And by new, I mean old games that I never got around to trying. :D

Dale

3. tavernace69

tavernace69 Level 0 Character

Gary Con in the Spring.
    Gamehole Con in the Fall.

Southern Wisconsin is such a great source of awesome gaming!

Wow!

4. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Don't forget the Nexus Game Convention in Milwaukee in the summer (June).

5. tavernace69

tavernace69 Level 0 Character

And Winter War in...well...the winter (even if it is further South). And Gen Con. And well...

So many possibilities...

But Gamehole Con is up next...

:D

6. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I'll be in Madison WI for Gamehole!