Gaming & a meal for $10.00

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by the keeper, May 9, 2009.

1. LumpyCheeseman

LumpyCheeseman Level 0 Character

I made it there after all, and the food alone was worth the cost of admission. Able, the owner, is definitely a generous guy, and I had no problem handing over cash to take a freshmade portion of food home and then helping clean the place afterwords. I look forward to next month!

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

How come you never help clean up afterwards around here? :p

3. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Next Mini-Hoopla is August 30th. I believe we had over thirty people at last one. T'was a great time. :D

4. nukeddude

nukeddude Level 0 Character

i would love to be there but kind on 990 miles away at the moment

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

WRONG!!!!!
    Next Mini- Hoopla is August 23rd.

6. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

So.............., Anyone from the forums coming to this Sundays' (August 23rd) Mini- Hoopla? I'll be bringing 'Axis & Allies 50th', Warrior Knights, (by Fantasy Flight Games) & something 'light'.
    Just played ,'Warrior Knights', w/the Crown & Glory expansion, sunday night. It's on my 'GOTTA PLAY IT AGAIN' list. Love the way the action phase is randomized. Pissed me off more than once. :eek: AND I LOST BY ONLY ONE POINT!!!!! :x What a game!!!!! :D

7. LumpyCheeseman

Whaaaa??? I've been over to your place like twice, and have only been there for any period time once. And I did clean up my mess! Why youse!!! :p

I be there :D

8. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I know you'll be there. You'd show up just to eat! :p I've also got a couple of gamers I met at the A & A tourney I ran at Heroes Ink, so I'll be busy gaming with them for a bit. Then, I've gotta get a game of Warrior Knights going. It's AWESOME! Justin K. is also suppose to show & wants to roll up a character for our next adventure. See ya sunday.

9. LumpyCheeseman

Hey now...just because I'm fat.......doesn't mean...I'd show up just to eat..........oh who am I kidding...Able makes some damn good food...I would show up just to eat :D

10. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

HEY LUMPY!!!! Time to feed the belly again! October 25th, 11:00am. I'm gonna bring Von Deekin's 'Wings of War' & 'Warrior Knights'. Maybe this time you'll get to play? :p :lol:

11. LumpyCheeseman

Already marked on the calender :D

12. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Next Mini-Hoopla is set for October 25th!!!

13. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Next one's November 29th!!! :)

14. kaskoid

kaskoid Chevalier

That almost sounds tempting enough from here...twitching for a whole afternoon followed by Mexican pig-out? Ooohhh...

15. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

.........AND an afternoon of CIrcus Maximus before the feast!! In your honor, of course.

16. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Next Mini's set for December 27th. Bring all your Christmas goodies with! :)

17. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Until further notice there will now be TWO Mini-Hooplas per month at Casa Maria's. :D The Mini's are scheduled for the second sunday & last sunday of each month. January dates are the 10th & the 31st. Start time remains the same, 11:00am.

18. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

When are the February ones? I'm assuming I already missed the first one.

19. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

No, you haven't. :eek: They are back-to-back this month. 21st & 28th.

20. LumpyCheeseman

I'll be there...probably in the kitchen... lol