Gary Con 2011 Early Bird Registration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donal, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Donal

Donal Administrator

The countdown to Early Bird registration is almost at an end. We hope to get through a few minor tweaks and final decision making items over the next day or two and then open Early Bird registration Wednesday night!

2. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

3. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Rollin'. rollin', rollin',
    Keep those dice a'rollin',
    Keep those games a'goin',

GARYCON!!!!!!!
    (CRAAACK!!!)
    YEEEE-HAAAA!!!!!!
    :D

4. bighara

bighara Chevalier

So, having not attended GC before, how does registration work? A friend of mine who went this year sad there was something with tickets and reserving certain slots. Is the program ready for that now?? Or is that going to happen later?

5. Donal

Donal Administrator

We're still working on lots of details. I should start a new thread to get some feedback on just the issues you mention.

But in the short run, all we're doing this week is opening up Early Bird badge registration. It will be open from now until May 31st and this is really your best value package as well as insuring you get some cool swag and extra priority in your event choices.

Our future timeline isn't determined, but expect us to start recruiting DMs and events earlier this year than last, perhaps September/October with event registration a couple of months after that.

6. Donal

Donal Administrator

Early Bird registration is now live on the Gary Con homepage. Please login to the main site and select Badge Registration in the top menu on the left side.

7. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Done!

I included my username in the additional info field since I understood those were going to be on the badges.

8. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Crap - I'm not first this year!

Ah, well. High enough up that probably nothing will be full before my turn for event choices...

9. jwk82263

jwk82263 Level 0 Character

registered today. did not remember seeing where to put in a name.

10. francisca

francisca Troubadour

11. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Indeed.

Rhuvein gets the 1st badge . . as winner of the pre-reg trivia contest!! Woot to the wood! Or some such nonsense.

Anywho ~ early bird is good. I'm already jazzed and hope to see y'all again.

:mrgreen:

12. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

Done and done. :cool:

13. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

also done.

14. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

I have to wait for money to transfer form bank to paypal...dammit.

I have to figure out the right badge setup as well. I don't need the entire family pack (as my wife will not be gaming, she'll be in the spa). And I don't see a way to split it and get two kids and an adult...

15. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Man, I am so behind on this registration. I was the first, iirc, to register for GC I and registered fairly early for GC II. Unfortunately, because of our recent problems with a tree attack I'm having to use open wi-fi and I'm a bit paranoid about registering with an unsecure connection.

As soon as I get everything up and going, I'll be good to go. I'm hoping to get the family pack if their spring break lines up with GC III.

16. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I'am soooooo there!! :D

17. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

All done and dusted! Now to get a room as well! :)

18. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Well, I found out my wife is out of school the week of GC III so I've gone ahead and registered for the family package. Yes, in the midst of all this craziness I decided to take out some time and plan vacation for us for next year.

GP

19. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

Done! Now I have to make Gianfranco and the other guys to take action as well... ASAP.

20. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Are you planning on bringing more than just you & Gianfranco?
    If so, I may need a bigger table for Von Deekin's Wings of War next year. :D
    & don't forget, I'am planning on running it multiple times each day. The skies will be filled with Snoopys & Red Barons!! :D :D

(Edited for my sloppy spelling)