Gary Con II T-shirt advance order-- Reply needed ASAP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Hey Guys,

I meant to have an advance order option available for t-shirts- but time is conspiring against me. Gary Con is less than 30 days away and shirts need to be ordered soon. Please reply to this post ASAP if you are going to buy a Gary Con II t-shirt (or two). The T-shirt will feature the Crusader artwork used on the flyer and on the event guide. Please indicate your shirt size and number needed.
    Pre-ordered t-shirts will be $20.

There will be some for sale at Gary Con for $25- sizes and number will be limited.

Chris will have a paypal link up soon so you can pay for your Gary Con shirts and guarentee that they will be waiting for you at the con.

See you in a few weeks!

Luke

2. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Yes, I would like an Extra Large one please. :)

3. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Any other options besides PayPal?
    I don't use it, I refuse to use it. (Left a very bad taste in my mouth a few years back.)

4. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Not sure of size availability, but I'd take 1 kid's size, 1 medium, 1 large and 1 extra-large. If no kid's sizes, just subtract that and if no mediums, 2 larges and an extra-large.

5. francisca

francisca Troubadour

One XX-Large for me, please.

6. mark

mark Spellbinder

I'll be watching the front page for the Paypal link. Make sure black shirts are at least one option, please. XXL for me. Thanks! :)

7. francisca

francisca Troubadour

A couple of my cronies chimed in, so add:

1 XXX-Large
    1 X-Large

Just put them under my name and I'll work out the details with them.

8. ElectricBoogaloo

ElectricBoogaloo Level 0 Character

uno grande (L)

9. Ector

Ector Level 0 Character

I'll take one X-Large and one Medium.

10. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Sure, I'll take 1 in XL, thanks Luke! :D

11. osarious

osarious Chevalier

I will take one in XXL, please.

PAID! :D

12. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

I would like to second The Keeper’s request as to having ANY OTHER form of payment please. I also had a bad experience with PayPal and could only be chorused into using it again if it was the only way to get GCII shirts.

13. Contrarian

Contrarian Level 0 Character

I just need one shirt in Medium.

(I'm going to be the smallest person there, aren't I?)

14. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

Are they going to be white, or might gray or black be available? Either way, ONE XL for me, please.

(In case you forgot, that's a 'gamer medium' according to Frank.)

15. Donal

Donal Administrator

The link is now available on the Gary Con home page registration menu.

For those against PayPal, you don't have to use it to Pay, but we are currently using it to Receive funds. When you go to Proceed to Checkout, just click on Continue in the lower left (under the don't have a PayPal account). PayPal will process your payment for us, but you do not have to have a PayPal account.

16. francisca

francisca Troubadour

17. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Hey guys,

I'm planning on ordering a few shirts. I'd like to get my wife and daughter a shirt as well but I'm not sure what size would be right for them. My daughter's 11 and almost as tall as her mom. Small build and close to 5 feet tall. Would mediums be the best size?

Thanks,

GP

18. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

And paid! :D

19. Donal

Donal Administrator

Wish I knew for certain. My wife seems to think that Small is the right size (she's 5'8" and can wear a medium). Perhaps a quick run to the store and you can have them try on some men's t-shirts to verify this?

20. mark

mark Spellbinder

Thanks. :)