Gary Con II T-shirt advance order-- Reply needed ASAP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Feb 18, 2010.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Well, if I use men shirts as a guideline I think I've got a pretty good idea. I'll probably just grab a medium since my size tens to turn into a nightgown for my wife or daughter.

Thanks for the input.

2. ElectricBoogaloo

ElectricBoogaloo Level 0 Character

Boughted. I actually went up a size, I figure bigger is better than too small I guess. I have a drawer full of Medium Ts that no longer fit me and some of my larges are getting kind of tight :cry:

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Sorry Folks but PayPal is the most user friendly for us to use- and time is short. Yoy can gamble on shirts being available at Gary Con. But I cannot guarentee the proper size will be available. I apologize for the inconveinince.

Shirts will most likely be black with the crusader image and Gary Con II 19-21 March 2010, Lake Geneva WI- and possibly a quote or tag line as well. Bill Cousino is taking point on this in my absence- with an assist from Dale. Thanks guys!

4. spaartuk

spaartuk Level 0 Character

1 XL
    Aha. Ordered it via garycon.com website.

5. Melf

Heads Up!

Bill is going to plce the actual t shirt order on Tuesday. So order your shirts by Monday if you want to guarentee availability. I have mine ordered!

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Ordered!

7. maclaird

maclaird Level 0 Character

Ordered mine. Not sure what they look like. I hope they aren't hot pink tank tops this year. Not so sure about tube tops either.

8. Dale

Dale Administrator

Only yours. Pink is the new black. ;)

9. Celticindian

Celticindian Level 0 Character

I can't attend the con this year, but would love to get a shirt. Is this possible? I need XL.

10. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Cool.

Large for me. I'm sure the tee shirt will be fabulous!

:D

11. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

It would have been nice to know there was a cut-off time last night as some of us don't get home until like 8 in the evening PST. :evil:

12. osarious

osarious Chevalier

If extras are being made, I could use an XL.

Thanks

13. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Wow, that was a brief window of opportunity. I would have ordered several - oh well.

14. caalas

caalas Level 0 Character

I missed the window I guess but I want a XXL or XL please

15. Dale

Dale Administrator

Extra shirts are being printed, but I would advise you to buy the shirts on the 1st day because they will sell out.

Sorry for the narrow time frame, but others are handling the t-shirt process- and it's due to the printers deadline.

16. howandwhy99

howandwhy99 Level 0 Character

I'd love an XXL too, if possible. If it comes back online, I'll buy here.

Otherwise I have my fingers crossed for Friday.

17. kevin cabai

kevin cabai Level 0 Character

I need a xxxl thanks.

18. Donal

Donal Administrator

It did say "VERY limited window." Next time, I will add bold and make the font red for emphasis. But as Dale said, we weren't sure how long our window was. Unfortunately, once the order went to the printer, we felt it was necessary to halt sales as to avoid the possibility of over-selling a particular size.

As long as you get yours the first day of the convention, I wouldn't be too worried.

19. mark

mark Spellbinder

Situations like this probably warrant a global email from the admin in the future, if that is possible. I don't think that most people check these boards often enough for something like this to get the full awareness it deserves. I'd imagine you'd have sold almost everyone on here a shirt as a pre-order (excepting those with no credit cards or interest in going through the Paypal interface). Just out of curiosity, how many pre-orders were there?

20. Melf

My apologies to everyone on the T-shirt issue. Time got the better of me. I should have made sure to coordinate the process and information flow better. I believe that we will order sufficient t-shirts for all, but I recommend buying them early to ensure you get the appropriate size.

Luke