Gary Con III Lost and Found

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by howandwhy99, Mar 27, 2011.

1. howandwhy99

howandwhy99 Level 0 Character

LOST:
    Absentmindedly I left a bag of dice in the open gaming area Sunday before leaving. If anyone can retrieve it, I am in the Milwaukee area and can come pick it up.

Please let me know if you see it. There was a folder, grid paper, and a mechanical pencil with it all. The bag is a purple Royal Crown bag with OD&D (1974) embossed on the side.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

David

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

Re: Lost dice bag, etc.

Last I saw it, you set it on the edge of Tav's Terrain Challenge table as he was cleaning up, setting right between Jim and I on the table corner. Then I was taking off and said goodbye. Good luck finding it and great to catch up with you again. :)

3. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Nah...he found it after that...the kids saw him with it in the Open Gaming area just before we bolted...

sorry, Dave...

your name was in the notebook, so maybe someone will make the connection...

4. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

bummer. i have another one if you need, dave.

it was a crown royal bag from our Margrave OD&D(1974) campaign.

5. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

FOUND:
    Someone left 5 miniatures on the first Battletech table Sunday. 3 are lead and 2 plastic, four are medieval and one another genre. If they are yours please contact me.

6. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

I lost a few hours of memory somewhere between Friday night and Saturday morning. I'm not holding out much hope for its return.

7. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

I lost a few slices of the drive home and my eyes were wide open - man was I exhausted!

The owner of the miniatures has been identified - Yeahhhh!

8. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

I seemed to have misplaced a stack of hours of sleep. Much appreciation if someone could return them as not using them has made my first day of instruction this quarter hard to pay any attention to. :D

9. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

The 5 figures have made their way home to their owner.