Gary Con IV Attendance...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

We discussed using the upstairs area for registration. The issue was manpower. We will look at that again for next year. Moving the food items may make more sense. Thanks for the pointing out issues and offering suggestions. It helps!

Luke

2. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for Gary Con I. It was great. I will check into an overflow deal with them- and shuttle service.

Luke

3. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

What we really need is more Makerofthings. Can we look into this?

MoT

4. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

Are you kidding? Have you seen how those are assembled? Shoddy construction, mismatched parts, and that ghastly color scheme. They'd probably have boxes of leftover Makerofthings to liquidate on Craigslist after the show.

:mrgreen:

5. mark

mark Spellbinder

There was a makerofthings on eBay last year that was going for several dollars more than I could afford to pay at the time but I think it had been autographed by Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, and, inexplicably, one of the lesser Kardashians.

6. extsr

extsr Chevalier

This would seem to be a cost-effective line item for the con to absorb (if accompanied by the usual insurance). All you need is an available designated driver and a parking space.

F